Monday, March 17, 2014

Updated Vintage Cupboard Has New Purpose


I love vintage cupboards of all types, and I LOVE finding a bargain on one!
When I saw this cupboard, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it and for $40 I was not walking away without it!


Below is the before cupboard.  It had minor issues and just needed to be updated to fit into my "European Beach Cottage" style.



With the help of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and one of my favorite techniques...it transformed into something my entire family loves.



Old books, coral and shells have a perfect place for display.



A small bundle of dried roses left over from Valentine's Day has also found purpose in the cupboard.  I save everything!










I've also placed a small collection of Antique French Demijohns on top of the cupboard.  I can't seem to buy enough of them!

Have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment