Monday, December 29, 2014

Farm Style New Years Tablescape On A Budget

Farm Style New Year's Tablescape
On A Buget!




I have been using the same New Year's Tablescape for the last two years so this year I thought I would share my budget worthy table!

I had most of the items, plates, mason jars & tart molds but I went to the thrift shop and dollar store for the rest.


~ White Plates ~


I used my vintage ironstone but my Dollar tree has very nice white plates now with a beaded edge!

~ Lighting ~


Lots of Mason Jars filled with Epson Salt & Tealights

~ Napkin Rings ~


Vintage Tart Molds

 ~ Linens ~


Burlap Table Runner, Dollar Store Place mat & Tan Ticking

~ Wine Glasses ~



Thrift Shop But Dollar Tree Has Nice Ones Too!


Making the Party Hats & Horns!


Party Hats & Horns From The Dollar Store


These were super easy to do!  The hats & horns can be any color but if you find a horn with a black mouth piece that is best!  If not, I simply sprayed the end plastic mouth piece of horn with black spray paint!

Hat:

Both the hat and horn were covered with vintage


Auld Lang Syne sheet music.  

Sheet Music Here To Save & Print.





I rolled the printed sheet music paper around the dollar store hat and hot glued to hold in place.  I trimmed off the excess paper from the bottom edge around the hat.

Around the hat bottom, I used black crepe paper and silver tinsel, both found at my Dollar Tree.

The top of the hat is actually a black curly ribbon, I simply tucked in the hole at the top and hot glued.

The clock image I found free on line but I will share with you:)

I cut out a clock image and hot glued it to the front.

Clock Image Here To Save & Print:







Horn:

The end of the horn I simply used hot glue to glue in some silver tinsel.



I made some Chalkboard prints and tied them to each chair.


A large brown bowl was filled with silver balls and that was my centerpiece.


I used an old galvanized bucket for my sparkling cider and wrapped the bottles with the same ticking and burlap.

















This was simple, inexpensive and fun.  Everyone loved it!

Have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment